Aseptic EHEDG Diaphragm Pump
Developed for industries requiring efficiency and the ability to clean components quickly, the Aseptic EHEDG Diaphragm Pump Series is perfect particularly for food, bio-tech and parmaceutical businesses.
- Air operated
- Made from FDA and USP VI approved materials
- Conforms to ATEX directive 94/9/EC
- Has an EHEDG certificate
- Supports C.I.P. and S.I.P. – cleaning and sterilization in place. The pump can then turn to support drainage.
- Cleanability tested – no hidden areas where bacteria can grow in the pump after cleaning or draining
- Efficient and easy disassembly
Backup diaphragm systems can be delivered with units.
|Capacity||Up to 330l/min|
|Volume||Up to 1415ml – based on pumps fitted with EPDM Diaphragms|
|Materials||Stainless Steel AISI 316L. Extra fine surface finish to RA 0.8 as standard, or RA 0.5 upon request|
An Aseptic EHEDG Diaphragm Pump can be applied to a whole host of industries, including but not limited to: