Taoflo’s Diaphragm Pump range has been designed with approximately 70% fewer parts than standard AODDs on the market and the Metal Diaphragm Pump range is no different! Fewer components ensure quick and easy maintenance, keeping your service costs and process downtime to an absolute minimum.
Diaphragm Pump Options
The Metal Diaphragm Pump is available in a range of executions including bespoke skids and systems, trolley-mounted, with built-on dampener or with carrying handles (manufactured from Stainless Steel AISI 304L) to name a few.
Air Operated Diaphragm Pump Benefits
There is a range of benefits that cover the full Tapflo AODD range (including Metal, Sanitary and Plastic):
- AODD Pumps can be dry run without causing damage to the pump, please note, dry running for long periods of time will cause additional wear to the pump’s internal. This will require much more regular maintenance and replacement of parts to be carried out compared to pumps that are not left to dry run for long periods of time.
- Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps are intrinsically safe and simple to install due to the nature of their operation so do not require any special training to operate.
- The full Tapflo range uses no-nut, clean face diaphragms which reduce the risk of leakage. Our diaphragm layers are bonded together rather than being held together by a nut like many of our competitors’ designs.
- When wetted, AODDs can self-prime up to 9m
- Versatile pumps, able to handle a variety of process media and installation requirements
- Sealless design
- Possible for Diaphragm Pumps to operate against a closed valve without causing internal damage, the pump will stall instead.
Durable Valve Seats
Valve Seats are under constant stress during operation, for the best wear resistance our integrated valve seat is made from Stainless Steel AISI 316. These are held in place with grub screws which makes replacing the valve balls simple and straightforward with no need for specialist tools.
The inlet and outlet connections can be rotated up to 180° which means our Metal Diaphragm Pump range can be flexible to fit almost any installation. Speak to the team to discuss standard and specialist connections.
Low Air Consumption
Tapflo Diaphragm Pumps have been designed with the shortest possible air distribution section which significantly reduces air losses resulting in a more efficient pump and lower air consumption. The design features a non-lubricated Air Valve which is available in Brass, Stainless Steel, PET or EPDM to meet various customer installations and applications.
This pump is also available as a TK Pump which is the Metal Diaphragm Pump integrated with a Pulsation Dampener, providing a smaller footprint for end users.
||up to 820 l/min
||up to 16 Bar
||Aluminium, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel AISI 316L
||up to 15mm
The Tapflo Metal Air Diaphragm Pump range has a wide range of capacities to suit almost any application, from metering and dosing to general transfer. The max capacity range varies from 26 – 820 l/min with discharges pressures up to 8 bar as standard & solids passage up to 15 mm.