Magnetically Driven Centrifugal Pump
Also known as ‘Mag’ drive pumps, the Magnetically Driven Centrifugal Pump is designed using magnets to attach the motor to the pump. The magnet then drives the pump rotor.
This design is ideal for applications within nuclear and chemical industries, where leakage could cause damage. They are also suited for most applications due to their ability to handle wide range flow and varying pressures.
Additionally, the pump’s magnetic design ensures safety even when performing at high temperatures.
- Compact design, ideal for small spaces
- High corrosion resistance
- Handling temperatures up to 90◦
- Supplied as 2 and 4 Pole as standard, 6 and 8 Pole provided upon request
- Fitted with Safe Area IP55 Motors, ensures the pump is in line with current Energy Efficiency Class legislation
- Chemical Stockists: Transferring of chemicals from storage tanks
- Surface Treatment: Transferring, filtration and circulation of treatment baths
- Food and Beverage: Used for CIP to clean food process equipment
- Water Treatment: Used to dose acids and alkalis for Nano filtration systems
- Chemical Manufacture: Pumping chemicals in industrial equipment
- Demineralising: Transfer and demi-water circulation
- Photo processing: Transfer of chemicals used for photo developing
- Liquid crystal manufacture: Pumping concentrated acids and alkalis
Call now for more information: 01928 333 400