Sanitary Low Energy Air Pump
Leading the revolution in energy saving is LEAP®. Also known as the Low Energy Air Pump, the design was created in response to a customer needing to pump ammonia solution at 4LPM at 40 Bar. Utilising the technology from a Hydraulically Operated Double Diaphragm pump, this was transferred into a pneumatic pump resulting in the birth of LEAP®.
Lower energy usage is achieved by successfully reducing air consumption within the pump from the industry standard 1.2 bar to 0.2 bar. This is accomplished by controlling the airflow through the pump in a different way to your typical pump. In this case, by decreasing friction and internal losses often associated with Air Operated Diaphragm pumps, the LEAP® can reduce the operating air pressure and therefore, lower energy usage.
An air valve was developed specifically to be used with the LEAP® technology which has an improved life expectancy, upwards of 200 million cycles!
- Able to be fitted to any existing pump
- Up to 70% reduced energy consumption
- Easily maintained
- Reduced air pressure means reduced pump noise
- Recognised by the PPMA Group Industry Awards in their ‘Innovative Processing Systems’ category
- Granted a Highly Commended recognition for LEAP’s innovative technology
- Available across our whole range of Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Metal Series – Aluminium, Cast Iron, PE & PTFE, Stainless Steel AISI 316L
Plastic Series – PE & PTFE