Hygienic Centrifugal Pump
The Hygienic Centrifugal Pump is highly mechanical and corrsion resistant. They are ideal for transferring products such as oil, alcohol, dairy products, detergents and water. When a Heating Jacket is applied, the range of products expands to include margarine, chocolate and paraffin. Additionally, they can be ATEX rated for use in hazardous zones and used for applications such as pressure boosting, tank cleaning and dispensing, rather than the typical application of transferring between tanks. This makes our Hygienic Centrifugal Pumps suitable for food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. In fact, we recommend Hygienic Centrifugal Pumps for the beverage applications, specifically for the Brewing Industry.
Check out our Beer Pump Guide for tips about which pump will handle beer best.
- Low maintenance cost
- Designed with less components for faster maintenance and troubleshooting
- Robust and versatile pump
- Electrically driven
- Competitive pricing
Designed to have a range of build options easily connected such as, hygienic shroad, draining possibilities and heating jackets. Units are supplied as either 2 pole (high head applications) or 4 pole motors (low head applications).
Benefits of using a Hygienic Centrifugal Pump
- The pump has been designed with only 19 components, this means maintenance and troubleshooting your Centrifugal Pump quick and easy. Short down times, low maintenance costs, meaning you can get your pump back up and running efficiently in no time.
- Easily cleaned due to the possibility of draining and ability to transfer fluids for CIP.
- High quality material and finish ensure that the pump is up to the highest standard requirements for food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
To view a case study where we have supplied a Hygienic Centrifugal Pump to a customer, visit our Sanitary Pump Guide.
|Flow Rate||Up to 60 m³/hr|
|Pressure||Up to 47m|
|Viscosity||Up to 200 cSt|
|Materials||Stainless Steel AISI 316L, electro polished to Ra <0.8|